East Metro Miracle League
This league is designed specifically for youth age 3-18 with cognitive and/or physical challenges. It will provide an opportunity to play baseball as a team member on an integrated team, on a specially designed field at the Bielenberg Sports Center Complex. This league will also provide a volunteer buddy, as needed.
Everyone hits, everyone gets on base, and everyone crosses home plate! EVERYONE has fun!
If participation is sufficient the teams/leagues will be separated by age. If not, the leagues will be combined. Two inning games will be played once a week on Mondays and Wednesdays (additional days will be added if needed). The teams will play once each week on Mondays & Wednesdays. The game day switches to allow for playing multiple teams during the season. Games will start at 6/6:30 p.m. and run about 1-1.5 hours.
Volunteers: What you need to know!
Individuals (Full Season)
We welcome volunteers that want to commit to the entire season in various capacities. The commitment for these positions is approximately 2-2.5 hours each week committed to one specific team on Monday’s & Wednesday’s (once each week).
- Head/Asst Coaches
- Team Managers
- Bench Helpers
- Player Buddy
- Wear your team jersey or just come as you are!
- No Cleats (metal or rubber) on the fields. Please wear tennis shoes while on the field.
- We are hoping that your entire team will attend and be buddies as some of our teams have 15 players on them.
- The games are on the new Jeff Hanson Miracle Field at the Bielenberg Sports Complex.
- Team/groups need to provide at least 10 buddies for a game.
Click here to see the Miracle League Volunteer Guide
See the West Metro Miracle League video from WideSkreen.TV on Vimeo.