Directions from City Hall: Valley Creek Road west to Woodlane Drive. Left (south) on Woodlane Drive to four-way stop at Courtly Road. Left on Courtly Road, then right on Ojibway Drive (the park entrance).
Courtly Soccer Fields are located in Ojibway Park. Directions from City Hall: Valley Creek Road west to Woodlane Drive. Left (south) on Woodlane Drive to four-way stop sign at Courtly Road. Left on Courtly Road. Courtly Road dead-ends at the soccer fields.
- Open air shelter
- Park program building with restrooms
- 6 Picnic tables
- Electricity (120 volts)
- Accessible and inaccessible play structures
- Eight ball fields
- Three soccer fields
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Three horseshoe courts
- Skate Park
- Pleasure and ice hockey rinks with lights (winter)
- Cross country ski trails
- 260 off-road parking spaces
- Paved and unpaved trails
The newly renovated skate plaza at Ojibway Park is now open!
The skate park is not supervised. There are hazards associated with falls on hard surfaces when using the facility. The facility is open from 6 a.m. to sunset.
- Skating is restricted to inside rink area
- It's strongly recommended that all users wear safety equipment including elbow pads, knee pads and wrist guards
- All participants must act in an orderly, safe and considerate manner while in the skate park
- Tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, loud music and profanity are not acceptable at this facility
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed in the fenced area
- No food or drinks are allowed in the skating area (Spills jeopardize other users)
- No pets are allowed in the skate park area
- Please avoid littering and use trash cans for any litter
- No items other than the City of Woodbury provided ramps and rails are permitted in the skate park area
Please report maintenance concerns to the Parks and Recreation Department (651) 714-3583. The City of Woodbury reserves the right to close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary. For serious injury use the phone in the park building to call 911.