The playground at Edgewater Park is now open. Please exercise caution, as work is still being completed around the perimeter of the playground.
3100 Edgewater Drive
Directions from (City Hall): Valley Creek Road east to Radio Drive. Right (south) on Radio Drive to Lake Road. Left on Lake Road, The park is on the left, just past Colby Lake.
- Open air shelter with restrooms
- 6 Picnic tables (48 people)
- Electricity (120 volts)
- Two tennis courts
- Full-court basketball
- Accessible play structure
- Canoe launch
- 40 off-road parking spaces
- Paved trails
- Fishing pier
- Portable restroom (winter months)
For shelter reservation information, call the Parks and Recreation staff at (651) 714-3583 or visit the Facilities & Reservations page.