City of Woodbury Disclaimer
The City of Woodbury website is intended for use by the general public as a convenient way to access information and services provided by the City of Woodbury. Efforts are made to ensure that the information presented is complete and accurate.
However, several factors that are beyond the control of the city can affect the quality of information displayed on this website. These include unauthorized modification of the data, transmission errors, HTML browser incompatibilities, changes made since the last update to the website, or other aspects of Web transmission.
The city does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on its website and is not liable for reliance on this information. Please contact the City of Woodbury at (651) 714-3500 to verify the accuracy of the data.
In order to provide the user with information about cultural, educational and recreational activities in the City of Woodbury, the city's website may contain links to other Web or computer sites that are not owned, regularly reviewed or controlled by the city.
It is the policy of the city to limit these links to:
- Governmental and educational institutions
- Organizations with some relationship to the city (including but not limited to organizations sponsoring city activities or programs, and organizations participating in city activities or programs)
- Generally recognized community organizations based in Woodbury
- Organizations providing information about art, cultural, and sporting activities in the city's area
- Organizations providing information about tourist attractions in the city's area
- Woodbury businesses (defined as having an office, store, or facility within Woodbury city limits)
The city's website does not provide direct links to external sites for:
- Candidates for local, state, or federal offices
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state, or federal issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they qualify under the criteria listed above
- Individual or personal home pages
The provision of links from the city's website to other sites does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by the City of Woodbury.
In addition, the City of Woodbury is not legally responsible for the content, quality, accuracy or completeness of any off-site materials referenced or linked through the city's website. By using the city's website, the user acknowledges and accepts that the city is not responsible for any materials stored on other websites, nor is it liable for any inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illegal materials found on other websites and that the risk of injury or damage from viewing, hearing, down-loading or storing such materials rests entirely with the user.
Notice to the City
Communication made through email or any other computer messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the city or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action.
Choice of Law
The materials provided on this site are intended for public use on computer systems located primarily within the City of Woodbury, Minnesota, and for the benefit of visitors to this city. Any person choosing to use this website or seeking access to information or materials on this system is agreeing to be subject to Minnesota jurisdiction. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be decided under the laws and in the courts of Minnesota.