The City of Woodbury has established and maintains an ongoing, multi-faceted communications effort consisting of publications, programs and informational materials. These are designed to provide residents and other city customers with information regarding city programs and services, City Council actions, city policies and ordinances.
Current city communications vehicles include:
- Woodbury Website
- The Woodbury City Update – newsletter mailed to all residents and businesses (10 issues per year)
- Park and Recreation Brochure – published three times per year and mailed to all residents and businesses
- New Resident Packet – resources provided to new residents, including ordinance information, a Recycling Guide, city map, voter registration card and miscellaneous materials
- InTouch – email subscription service providing news and information about a variety of topics (accessed via the Woodbury website)
- Social Media - the city maintains accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor and Instagram
- Woodbury Citystyle – a magazine-style monthly program broadcast on cable Channel 16. A joint effort of the City of Woodbury and the South Washington County Telecommunications Commission (SWCTC)
In addition to these ongoing publications and programs, the city produces press releases, meeting notices, special bulletins, brochures and flyers as needed and distributes them to the appropriate audiences.