Garage Sale Ordinance
City ordinance allows:
- Two garage sales a year.
- Sales may be on any consecutive three-day period.
- Three off-site signs and one on-site sign are allowed during the sale and must be removed when the sale is complete.
- Signs may be up to six square feet and four feet high.
- Signs must be five feet from the curb or shoulder of the road.
- Signs are not allowed on utility poles or street signs.
- Items for sale must not be purchased for resale or received on consignment for resale.